Acquisition Marketing Analytics Manager
At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are continually looking for ways to do things better.
Based in Milton Keynes, the Performance Marketing Manager will have a focus on new customer acquisition for Loans and Credit Cards, across all digital channels. The ideal candidate will already have a good level of acquisition marketing experience preferably gained in a financial services environment. The role is pivotal in ensuring 118 118 Money gets the most out of relationships with Third Parties (marketing agencies, media agencies, aggregators and brokers) and direct channels (organic traffic, PPC, social media).
This is a critical role sitting within a performance driven team. It will include end to end funnel analytics to ensure we are consistently giving customers the best possible experience across all touch points. Using this insight the role holder will control a test strategy and budget to continually improve our customer journey and ensure we remain at the forefront of technology and digital acquisition. We are looking for a person who is naturally analytical and curious, with an eye for detail, who has the capability to analyse performance data and spot ways to drive efficiencies and grow sales volume.
- Ownership of the conversion rate optimisation agenda. Controlling the test agenda based on insights obtained and driving tangible performance improvements through ongoing test and learn strategies.
- Management of the CRO agency, ensuring they are clear on business objectives and work is aligned to achieving them.
- End to end reporting across all new customer acquisition channels, ensuring performance is in line with expectation and actively raising and managing discrepancies if they occur.
- End to end funnel analytics performance reporting and analysis – management of analytics dashboards including Google Analytics.
- Management of a suite of KPIs including through the door customer volumes, API demand, cost per acquisition, applications started / completed, conversion rates by channel & PBT per customer booked. Use of these metrics to identify opportunities for performance improvements / further growth.
- In depth and deep dive analysis as required to size opportunities and build out business cases for new initiatives.
- Cost management and control including management of month-end reconciliation and purchase requisitions across all acquisition activities.
- Provide accurate and timely performance reporting to agencies and partners.
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience in digital marketing / customer acquisition is a must, either working for a media agency or brand direct – the role holder will need to utilise industry-standard tracking, and will need to adapt as necessary for 118 118 Money and its partners.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with the ability to take complex data-sets and quickly identify issues and opportunities.
- Hands on Google Analytics experience, with the ability to build out reports and deep dive into conversion funnels.
- Prior experience of implementing google tags and online tracking.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with good influencing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced working environment and work to tight deadlines when required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient in other Microsoft software (i.e. Word, Power Point).
- An understanding of financial services products (loans or credit cards) and regulation is ideal but not essential.
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be subject to background checks including but not limited to a standard level CRB, adverse finance and identity check.