Acquisition Marketing Manager
This is an exciting and challenging position for a commercially focused Acquisition Marketing Manager who thrives on new challenges, possesses true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment.
118 118 Money is a rapidly growing financial services business offering personal finance to customers who may find it hard to get credit from their banks, but don’t want to go down the route of a payday loan. Founded in 2013, 118 118 Money is shaking up the UK financial services industry with our unsecured personal loan product and credit card products.
Based in Milton Keynes, the Marketing Manager will have a focus on acquisition for Loans, across all digital channels. The ideal candidate will already have a good level of acquisition marketing experience preferably gained in a financial services environment. The role is pivotal in ensuring 118 118 Money gets the most out of relationships with Third Parties (marketing agencies, media agencies, aggregators and brokers).
This will include timely performance reporting internally and externally, month-end financial reconciliation and liaising with partners in regards to business and technical initiatives. We are looking for a person who is naturally analytical and curious, with an eye for detail, who has the capability to analyse performance data and spot ways to drive efficiencies and grow sales volume. You will have excellent relationship building skills and the ability to spot opportunities for growth with partners.
- Support the Head of Search Marketing and Head of Acquisition Partnerships in the day to day management of agencies and affiliates
- Monitor acquisition performance across channels to ensure targets are met and alert manager if performance starts going off track
- Analyse channel performance data and identify areas for improvement / growth
- Provide accurate and timely performance reporting to agencies and partners
- Manage the new partner on-boarding process including undertaking compliance checks
- Manage the partner integration process providing technical support where needed
- Manage internal approvals for SEO link building activities
- Identify new partners for 118 118 Money and support commercial negotiations
- Manage month-end reconciliation and purchase requisitions across all acquisition activities
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience of delivery in the digital space is a must, either working for a media agency or brand direct – the role holder will need to utilise industry-standard tracking, and will need to adapt as necessary for 118 118 Money and its partners
- Affiliate management experience, preferably gained working with financial services products
- Experience working with price comparison websites would be helpful but not essential
- Aptitude to interact with both technical and less technical audience to get the job done
- Ability to make sense of data and MI, provided either via Google Analytics, or internally
- Understanding of the expectations and ongoing requirements of operating in a FCA regulated environment
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
Milton Keynes, with occasional travel to London and Cardiff
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete a standard level CRB, adverse finance and identity check.
118 118 Money requires your personal data to process your application for a position within our Company.
If your application is successful through to telephone screening/interview, and you are not selected for a role, we may store your personal data for 3 years to enable our HR team to contact you should future roles be advertised.
Where you apply, but are not selected for telephone screening/interview, we will delete your personal data once the position is filled.
118 118 money does not use automated decisioning or profiling when selecting candidates.