At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. To support our rapid growth, we’re bulking up our analytics department— that’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst with ideally experience working in Collections. You'll need to be used to working with data to drive insights and strategy changes in a financial services business. You’ll be responsible for reporting and monitoring the operational performance and effectiveness of the collection strategies across the business, working closely with compliance to ensure everything is compliant with relevant regulations.
- Report and monitor the operational performance and effectiveness of existing collection strategies across the whole portfolio of credit cards and loans
- Review existing reporting processes and collections initiatives periodically for both accuracy and efficiency and propose improvements where possible
- Collate, manipulate and analyse data from a variety of sources to provide commercial insights
- Produce and present concise summaries, clearly illustrating results and conclusions
- Develop new initiatives across the business and take ownership of their implementation from concept to deployment
- Work closely with colleagues from different departments within the business to ensure continuity in the customer’s journey and alignment with the overall business objectives when proposing change
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within an analytical position in financial services is essential
- Previous experience in Collections analytics is preferred
- Relevant degree from a reputable university/college or equivalent in technical field (e.g. mathematics, physics, statistics or computing)
- Experience using SQL
- Proven ability to translate analytics insights into effective strategy
- A strong commercial acumen
- Self-starter attitude with good organisational skills
- Technical background with ability to pick up new systems rapidly and regularly
- An inquisitive nature, wanting to dig into root causes and outside the box thinking to solve business problems
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete a standard CRB, identity & adverse finance check to comply with regulatory requirements.