At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. To support our rapid growth, we’re bulking up our analytics department— that’s where you come in!
We are ideally looking for a Credit Risk Analyst with experience working in Collections. You'll need to be used to working with data to drive insights and strategy changes in a financial services business. You’ll be responsible for reporting and monitoring the operational performance and effectiveness of the collection strategies across the business, working closely with compliance to ensure everything is compliant with relevant regulations.
- Report and monitor the operational performance and effectiveness of collection strategies
- Collate, manipulate and analyse data to provide commercial insights
- Manage end-to-end strategic initiatives for collections strategy
- Work closely with the compliance department to ensure the Collections strategies comply with all relevant regulations
- Use and maintain a control framework to ensure we understand performance of all debt accounts and can intervene where treatments are not effective or are missing
- Continually develop our approach to managing our customers who are in debt to minimise the time they are in arrears and maximise their chances of getting and remaining debt free
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within an analytical Collections position with financial services is essential
- Previous experience within Collections in Financial Services
- Relevant degree from a reputable university/college or equivalent in technical field (e.g. mathematics, physics, statistics or computing)
- Experience using SQL, SAS and R
- Proven ability to translate analytics insights into effective strategy
- A strong commercial acumen
- Self-starter attitude with good organisational skills
- Technical background with ability to pick up new systems rapidly and regularly
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete a standard CRB, identity & adverse finance check to comply with regulatory requirements.