Customer Assistance Advisor (Credit Card/Loans)
Under General Supervision and in accordance with all applicable local laws/regulations and kgb policies, procedures and guidelines, this position has the following responsibilities:
1. Deliver a high level of customer service and represent the brand whilst actively engaging and building trust with customers providing advice appropriate to their circumstances
2. Provide accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency across the organization and provide both a reliable and trustworthy customer service whilst remaining compliant.
3. Provide a timely response to inquiries, requests, and complaints of customers through the use of different mediums such as voice, chat and email.
4. Provide assistance to all our customers from potential to those that are already on their application journey seeking application status, or post application in arrears.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.
6. Negotiate with customers in difficulty on how best to bring their accounts up to date or agree a suitable repayment plan that works for both the customer and the business.
7. Carry out full income and expenditure risk assessments and making repayment decisions in line with TCF principles and the company's strategies.
8. Identify situations that may require specialist handling (e.g. Fraud or Legal) and refer these on as appropriate.
9. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to Consumer Finance products and services (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.).
10. Maximizing cash collection ensuring targets and company objectives are met