Customer Assistance Advisor - Loans or Credit Cards
This is an exciting position for a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong communication skills to join our growing customer assistance team in Makati, playing a pivotal role in engaging with new and existing 118 118 Money customers via collections or customer services. This is a challenging position for driven people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting directly to the 118 118 Money Team Leader you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, requests, payments and complaints in a timely manner via both phone and live chat. Supporting customers establish appropriate repayment plans helping them through difficult times.
The ideal candidate is dynamic and flexible and has experience in the financial services industry. Sales, collections and customer-facing experience are preferred but not essential. Your role serves the UK market where you will work with both customers and authorized 3rd parties to agree overdue or upcoming loan repayments by managing the customer relationship, adhering to company policy and Treating Customers Fairly principles.
Each team member is expected to fully understand our customers’ questions and resolve ensuring to provide a positive customer experience. We welcome forward-thinkers who are comfortable dealing with people directly in order to develop and manage profitable relationships in a competitive environment.
Under General Supervision and in accordance with all applicable local laws/regulations and kgb policies, procedures and guidelines, this position has the following responsibilities:
- Deliver a high level of customer service and represent the brand whilst actively engaging and building trust with customers providing advice appropriate to their circumstances
2.Provide accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency across the organization and provide both a reliable and trustworthy customer service whilst remaining compliant.
3.Provide a timely response to inquiries, requests, and complaints of customers through the use of different mediums such as voice, chat and email.
4.Provide assistance to all our customers from potential to those that are already on their application journey seeking application status, or post application in arrears.
5.Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Negotiate with customers in difficulty on how best to bring their accounts up to date or agree a suitable repayment plan that works for both the customer and the business.
- Carry out full income and expenditure risk assessments and making repayment decisions in line with TCF principles and the company's strategies.
- Identify situations that may require specialist handling (e.g. Fraud or Legal) and refer these on as appropriate.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to Consumer Finance products and services (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.).
- Maximizing cash collection ensuring targets and company objectives are met