Debt Sale Support Analyst
At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. To support our rapid growth, we’re bulking up our analytics department— that’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Debt Sale Support Analyst who ideally has experience working in Collections or Debt Purchase/Sale. You'll need to be used to working with data to drive insights and strategy changes in a financial services business. You’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of debt sales across Cards and Loans, working closely multiple areas of the business, assisting in ensuring that the end to end process of debt sale runs smoothly.
· Run account selection within debt sale processes across both cards and loans
· Generate summaries of account selection and variation to expectation for debt sales
· Carry out reporting and investigative analysis for debt sales
· Review existing debt sale processes and identify opportunities for improvements
· Report and monitor the operational performance and effectiveness of existing collection strategies across the whole portfolio of credit cards and loans
· Review existing reporting processes and collections initiatives periodically for both accuracy and efficiency and propose improvements where possible
· Produce and present concise summaries, clearly illustrating results and conclusions
· Develop new initiatives across the business and take ownership of their implementation from concept to deployment
· Work closely with colleagues from different departments within the business to ensure continuity in the customer’s journey and alignment with the overall business objectives when proposing change
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within a debt purchaser / debt sale analytical position is essential
- Relevant degree from a reputable university/college or equivalent in technical field (e.g. mathematics, physics, statistics or computing)
- Experience using SQL
- Proven ability to translate analytics insights into effective strategy
- A strong commercial acumen
- Self-starter attitude with good organisational skills
- Technical background with ability to pick up new systems rapidly and regularly
- An inquisitive nature, wanting to dig into root causes and outside the box thinking to solve business problems
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.