Operations Manager for Credit Card -Fraud
- Ensure all day to day operational activities are delivered within the letter and spirit of the business requirements
- Daily operational responsibility for driving productivity and overall performance management of the team
- Ensure that a framework exists that ensures all lending conditions are met prior to paying funds to the customer
- Ensure all processes and activities are designed to protect the company and minimise the levels of delinquency
- Review current processes and propose changes to benefit future strategies
- To challenge inherited policies where it is believed they are not applicable or not in the best interests of the customer or the business
- Daily responsibility for coaching, training, developing and motivating team members to exceed performance targets and expectations
- Oversee the development and deliver communications across the team to support a strong performance culture and to implement business change following TCF and FCA requirements at all times
- Demonstrate great knowledge of department stats e.g attrition, AHT, call volumes etc. Understanding peaks so that SLAs are adhered to and weaknesses are identified and corrected
The Ideal Candidate
You will have proven operational management experience from a Finance Services / Banking Company and ideally one that bases their operation in the Philippines and the UK.
At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are continually looking for ways to do things better, in order to do that we’re bulking up our customer focussed capabilities — that’s where you come in!