React Native Mobile Developer
At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are continually looking for ways to do things better, in order to do that we’re scaling up our technology team — that’s where you come in!
As a Front-End React Native Developer, you will be working on the design and development of the 118 118 Money Mobile Application. We are looking for an individual interested in building performant Mobile Applications targeting both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
· Development, testing, deployment and release of Mobile Application user-facing features
· Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries
· Translating UI designs and UX wire-frames into high-quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance and user experience
· An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in Front-End Reactive/Native development
- Good understanding of iOS and Android platform fundamentals
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- MsSQL/Relational databases experience
- Writing clean, readable and re-usable React-Native code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
- Familiarity with version control (GitHub)
- Flexibility and deadline driven
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.
118 118 Money requires your personal data to process your application for a position within our Company.
If your application is successful through to telephone screening/interview, and you are not selected for a role, we may store your personal data for 3 years to enable our HR team to contact you should future roles be advertised.
Where you apply, but are not selected for telephone screening/interview, we will delete your personal