This is an exciting and challenging position for a highly motivated and energetic individual who will play a critical role in recoveries on loans and credit cards. You must enjoy working in a very fast-paced, highly flexible, dynamic environment. You will be responsible for the end to end debt sale and recovery strategy.
118 118 Money is a financial services business offering personal loans and credit cards to customers through clear and transparent propositions; targeting a wide audience, we are here when the customer need us. To deliver on this we apply best in class machine learning techniques to be able to offer products and pricing where other financial providers may not. Our aim is to excellently serve our customers through slick self-servicing capability and our Centers of Excellence customer service teams in the UK and Philippines.
You will be a hands-on financial services professional with experience in debt sales processes and recoveries. You should be able to work well with other teams in the business as well as influence effectively at all levels to drive your deliverables forwards.
- Ensuring good customer outcomes throughout the recovery process
- Manage end to end the debt sale processes across loans and credit cards
- Manage existing debt purchaser partners and build new relationships
- Direct P&L ownership and commercial negotiation of debt sale and recoveries
- Own and enhance the recovery strategy
- Take ownership of risks and controls within recoveries
- Build great relationships with internal partners within the business
- Design and develop MI and regular reporting to demonstrate effective management of recoveries and feed back to senior management
- Manage the team of debt sale support and recovery analysts
- Work as a team player supporting data requests and other ad-hoc tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Recovery experience
- Debt sale negotiation experience
- Collections experience beneficial
- Management experience beneficial
- SQL coding skills beneficial
- Excel skills
- Proven track record of improving customer outcomes
- Self-starter with ability to think independently
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and priorities
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.