At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented recruitment manager to help us with our hiring needs as we continue our exciting growth journey.
Based in Milton Keynes or Cardiff the role will complete full lifecycle recruitment activities including developing attraction strategies and sourcing extensive candidate pipelines across multiple business function and experience levels.
This is a hands on, fast paced role where you will need a roll your sleeves up attitude and be able to juggle many priorities. The pace of our business moves quickly. You will need extensive experience in the complete recruitment lifecycle within financial services.
· Partner with executives, hiring managers and HR business partners by executing full lifecycle recruitment activities across multiple locations, functions and levels.
· Understand the short, medium and long-term resourcing requirements of each department and the attributes of each role to be hired.
· Promote our employee value proposition and employer brand to support the attraction strategies.
· Create job descriptions and develop search strategies and manage the candidate and hiring manager experience/expectations.
· Establish strong working relationships with the HR Team to ensure that recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes are seamlessly integrated.
· Lead the offer, negotiation, and closing process in line with company guidelines.
· Source passive and active candidates through a variety of methods focusing on social media (primarily LinkedIn Recruiter), networking, leveraging employee referrals, cold calling, and other creative and traditional search methods.
· Ensure that metrics are in place that provide clear insight into all recruitment activities.
· Issue offers of employment, complete eligibility of employment checks and maintain HRIS/ATS ensuring all relevant reports, trackers and filing are accurate and up to date.
· Manage any third party/PSL agency relationships, including regular review and negotiation of terms.
· As part of the HR team you will provide support to the team as required to help us achieve our collective team goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have previous experience working within an inhouse recruitment role and/or a Search Firm/ Agency environment within Financial Services sourcing for technology, commercial, credit risk and decision science roles.
- Solid experience in full lifecycle recruitment/talent acquisition of individuals across multiple levels and disciplines
- Proven market knowledge with a good solid industry network
- Understanding of EVP (Employee Value Proposition) and employer brand and how to utilise within attraction strategies.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and procedures including up to date employment law knowledge would be advantageous.
- Expertise in all areas of talent acquisition including, but not limited to: staffing plans, sourcing candidates, networking, skills assessment, interviewing, offer negotiations, reporting responsibilities, and managing the candidate/hiring manager experience.
- Capable of quickly building and maintaining good relationships across a complex, multi-operational organization.
- Expert LinkedIn Recruiter and Web 2.0 sourcing skills.
- Proven organisational, detail orientation and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong persuasive skills, with excellent “closing skills.”
- Financially aware, ability to work within budgetary parameters.
- Self-motivated, committed, delivery focused and able to work independently.
- Hands on, pro-active, flexible, practical, well organized and used to working within a dynamic, fast moving, ever evolving business environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.