Senior Credit Analyst
This is an exciting and challenging position for a highly motivated and energetic individual who will play a key role in maximising the performance of new customer lending. You must enjoy working in a very fast-paced, highly flexible, dynamic environment. Based in Milton Keynes but initially working from home, you will be responsible for the end to end collections strategy across cards and loans.
118 118 Money is a financial services business offering personal loans and credit cards to customers through clear and transparent propositions; targeting a wide audience, we are here when the customer need us. To deliver on this we apply best in class machine learning techniques to be able to offer products and pricing where other financial providers may not. Our aim is to excellently serve our customers through slick self-servicing capability and our Centers of Excellence customer service teams in the UK and Philippines.
You will be a hands-on analytical financial services professional with experience in data manipulation, pricing, profitability modelling and strategy development. You should be able to work well with other teams in the business to deliver improved pricing and product selection across both cards and loans products.
- Develop a strategy and delivery roadmap to improve collections and customer outcomes; utilising data and analysis to guide the strategy
- Deliver against the collections roadmap and strategy to meet the Budgeted collections targets
- Produce collection KPIs to be tracked against and regularly analyze collection trends to get under the skin of what’s happening; creating a feedback loop between customer behavior and strategy
- Feed into the collections strategy documentation and collections policy
- Participate in the monthly collections forum and be responsible for collections aspects of the credit and customer committee
- Responsible for documenting and monitoring risks and controls within collections
- Take ownership of the 1st line checks in collections including operational aspects
- Pro-actively liaising with the technology team to drive delivery of your roadmap and ensure rigorous testing of implementation
- Design and develop MI and regular reporting to demonstrate effective management of collections and feed back to senior management
- Support and mentor analysts in the wider team
- Work as a team player supporting data requests and other ad-hoc tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Consumer lending strategy experience
- Collections experience desirable
- Post qualification analytical experience
- SQL coding skills
- Expert excel skills
- Proven track record of improving customer outcomes
- Self-starter with ability to think independently
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and priorities
- Hands-on experience of champion challenger strategies
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.