Senior Data Analyst
At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. To support our rapid growth, we are building up our analytical capabilities — that’s where you come in!
You will partner with industry-leading experts to work on many aspects of the credit lifecycle of unsecured consumer lending portfolios. You will work on analyzing, reporting and improving data from customer acquisition, management, collections and financial reporting.
You will be a key team member in future projects and will play a role in understanding business requirements, analytical solution design, data extraction and manipulation, results analysis, MI reporting and ongoing support.
This role can be based in London, Milton Keynes or Cardiff.
Create and maintain database solutions and reporting to provide insight across the customer base making recommendations to improve existing processes where necessary.
· Maintain existing data warehouse for internal customers across the finance, acquisitions, collections and customer management teams.
· Utilise advanced analytics and big data across multiple sources to enhance insight for key business stakeholders
· Build and develop capability within the organization to design, monitor and enhance exception reporting.
· Help design, prototype, deliver and maintain quality reports using Power BI.
· Work closely with colleagues across the group to deliver a wide range of projects.
· Maintain and develop existing financial reporting suite, database procedures and ETL packages.
· Work closely with the finance and analytics team to ensure data accuracy.
The Ideal Candidate
Experienced user of SQL, ideally MS SQL Server but other similar RDBMS are desirable.
· Financial services experience desirable.
· Proficient using Excel.
· An aptitude for getting to the bottom of a particular problem, breaking it apart and understanding it, before designing and implementing a solution
· Ability to work in an fast paced environment
· Self-motivated and ability to operate independently while being flexible to adapt to change
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete a standard CRB & adverse finance check to comply with regulatory requirements.
118 118 Money requires your personal data to process your application for a position within our Company.
If your application is successful through to telephone screening/interview, and you are not selected for a role, we may store your personal data for 3 years to enable our HR team to contact you should future roles be advertised.
Where you apply, but are not selected for telephone screening/interview, we will delete your personal data once the position is filled.
118 118 money does not use automated decisioning or profiling when selecting candidates.