Senior Product Manager
Based in Milton Keynes, this is an exciting and challenging position for a commercially focused, self-starter who thrives on new challenges, possesses true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment.
118 118 Money Keeps Britain Running! Life is sometimes messy, unpredictable and surprising — that’s where we come in. We provide personalised financial solutions so our customers can handle whatever lands in their path, to get back out there and get on.
Launched in 2013, we came to shake up the traditional UK financial services industry with our unsecured personal loan product. Always looking to challenge the status quo, we also recently launched the 118 118 Money Card, the first ever subscription-based credit card on the market.
In this role you’ll be working with teams across the organisation to define, build and roll-out new features and iterations to drive profitability, improve user experience and support new products.
- Working directly with the technical team to ensure that business requirements are translated and understood, and are therefore delivered right, first time.
- Managing the JIRA portfolio initiatives including prioritisation and roadmap, creation/management of epics and stories.
- Own the product strategy and establish a shared vision across the company.
- Define and own key success metrics.
- Drive Product Management activities including discovery sessions, product requirements creation, prioritisation of features, build consensus amongst the company, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers.
- Work with a scrum team to deliver value at the end of each sprint
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in the financial space, ideally lending.
- Good understanding of the full lending process and the regulatory landscape surrounding consumer lending.
- You can demonstrate a track record of high performance.
- You have experience overcoming challenges to deliver a big project or launch a new product, service or business.
- You are comfortable working with complexity and ambiguity, and you take a logical approach to navigating this and identifying the key things that need to get done.
- You are comfortable working with stakeholders at different levels, and technical/non-technical teams, and you are the person that can join the dots between everything.
- You are calm under pressure and can lead a team through a (mini) crisis.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience applying those skills to resolve product design and technical issues.
- Change Management skills including risk and issue management.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban as well as software such as Jira (key).
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete a standard CRB, identity & adverse finance check to comply with regulatory requirements.
118 118 Money requires your personal data to process your application for a position within our Company.
If your application is successful through to telephone screening/interview, and you are not selected for a role, we may store your personal data for 3 years to enable our HR team to contact you should future roles be advertised.
Where you apply, but are not selected for telephone screening/interview, we will delete your personal data once the position is filled.
118 118 money does not use automated decisioning or profiling when selecting candidates.