Testing Automation Engineer
Based in Makati, this is an exciting and challenging position for a highly motivated and energetic individual. You must enjoy working in a very fast-paced, highly flexible environment. This position will report to the Software Testing and QA Manager based in the Philippines.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of test automation with Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver and Ruby or other programming language and be able to create test cases within a defined framework for web, mobile and desktop applications. They will have a good foundation of test case creation techniques and a numerate background.
The role will primarily be a hands on role to create and execute automated and manual test cases on particular projects. This will involve, but not be limited to, developing test cases, bug reports and other test artefacts. The role will work as part of a geographically dispersed team across three continents.
- Develop and execute automated test cases in an Agile environment.
- Identification, investigation, reporting and tracking bugs to resolution.
- Configuration of hardware and software as required by test plans.
- Provide progress reports on all assigned tasks as requested.
- Identify, investigate, reporting and tracking bugs to resolution.
- Assist with driving root-cause analysis/continuous improvement activities.
- Work with developers, customer services and operations to perform escalated problem diagnosis.
- Provide non-functional testing capability as required (load, performance, security disaster recovery etc.).
- Understand the impact of technical changes on business processes and advise accordingly in technical planning sessions.
- Ensure delivery against all QA tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
- Contribute to reporting of key QA & Test metrics.