118 118 Money Keeps Britain Running! Life is sometimes messy, unpredictable and surprising — that’s where we come in. We provide personalised financial solutions so our customers can handle whatever lands in their path, to get back out there and get on.
Launched in 2013, we came to shake up the traditional UK financial services industry with our unsecured personal loan product and in 2017 the 118 118 Money Card, the first ever subscription-based credit card on the market.
As the Treasury Analyst you will report into the Head of Treasury and be an integral part of the Finance Team within 118 118 Money, ensuring that the business has appropriate funds to lend to customers to continue to grow the business. This is an excellent role to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of how a business raises capital and ensures that cash flow is optimized.
As the Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for all day to day treasury related cash management including cash flow forecasting, month end reporting both internally and to external Lenders or Funders and ensuring that we run the business effectively within our financial covenant restrictions.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Day to day treasury and cash management, including managing intergroup funding arrangements
- Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding
- Understand all company credit facilities – current and future
- Monthly covenant reporting to external capital providers
- Interface on a regular basis with the global finance team to make them aware of treasury/cash management issues
- Verify, monitor and execute all monthly/quarterly interest expense payments for warehouse facilities
- Work with internal departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows to ensure cash is utillised effectively across the group.
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Treasury experience is desirable but not essential as all training will be given
- Demonstrated experience in excel, including developing financial models
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Enhanced stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions with limited supervision
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete a standard CRB & adverse finance check to comply with regulatory requirements.