At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. To support our rapid growth, we’re bulking up our finance capabilities — that’s where you come in!
As Treasury Manager you will be responsible for technical and analytical treasury-related recommendations to the executive team. You will minimise financial and liquidity risk to the business through sound operational treasury practices, deliver cost-efficient funding of the business and maintaining a sound and effective control environment.
The ideal candidate will have a good academic background, and treasury experience within a service-led business. This is a vital role for the business and the successful applicant will be responsible for the financing of the company’s loan portfolio, management of warehouse facilities, banking relationships and long term funding strategies.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to be detailed oriented, possess strong communications skills and have the ability to take complex data and break it down with recommendations for senior management to make informed business decisions.
· Day to day treasury and cash management, including managing intergroup funding arrangements.
· Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments.
· Monitoring incoming and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding.
· Monthly covenant reporting, related forecasts to highlight any issues to senior management.
· Support the CFO in sourcing new funders, then developing and managing those relationships.
· Ensuring adequate liquidity is maintained in the business.
· Assessing the market for risks, proposing and presenting a strategy to senior management.
· Monitor and ensure proper operational liquidity and cash balances maintained in all bank account.s
· Interface on a regular basis with the global finance team to make them aware of treasury/cash management issues.
· Understand company credit facilities.
· Verify, monitor and execute all monthly/quarterly interest expense payments for warehouse facilities.
· Work with internal departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows.
· Interface with internal and external auditors/accountants & in-house/external counsel regarding credit facilities.
The Ideal Candidate
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CTA qualified accountant
· Proven and relevant corporate treasury experience from a commercial role in a service based industry
· Demonstrated expertise in developing financial models
· Expert user of Microsoft Excel, and planning tools - proven ability to rapidly build comprehensive financial models
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Experience working with senior management team
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions with limited supervision
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Comfortable communicating with senior management is essential
· Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
About the Company
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete a standard CRB & adverse finance check to comply with regulatory requirements.
118 118 Money requires your personal data to process your application for a position within our Company.
If your application is successful through to telephone screening/interview, and you are not selected for a role, we may store your personal data for 3 years to enable our HR team to contact you should future roles be advertised.
Where you apply, but are not selected for telephone screening/interview, we will delete your personal data once the position is filled.
118 118 money does not use automated decisioning or profiling when selecting candidates.